Hero Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: FAQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FAQ

1. Where can I download the latest version of Hero Fighter X?

HFX can be downloaded here.

2. When will a new version release?

There is no prediction to when and if there will be an update or new version of Hero Fighter. It seems unlikely. The game needed many players and financial support, and it did not get enough. You may still show the author your appreciation by sharing the game and buying gems in HFX or premium account in HF v0.7. Whether there will be a future update or not will depend on Marti's future and will.

3. How to get all heroes in Hero Fighter X?

You can unlock 70% of the heroes by playing the game. The remaining ones would be unlocked through sharing your referral code. However - referral system is not working - so you cannot unlock 5 heroes in the game (Eason, 2 random of the Big 3, Leo and Saws).

4. Will I lose my progress if I reinstall the game?

Yes. If you wish to keep your progress you may want to try tools like Helium or Titanium Backup

5. Enemies are gaining health instead of losing!

This bug happens when your heroes reach level 105. Try to not play Training too much or you'll meet this bug. Training causes your future enemies to be higher level in order to keep up with you, so make sure you train only if really necessary for the current enemies.

6. I get black screen...

HFX may not work on Android versions below 4.1.1 or on very small screens. If this happens to you it is likely your hardware / software that does not meet the requirements to play this game.

7. Game crashes at start...

The original HFX APK does not work on Android versions => 7. Download the repackaged APK from here.