Hero Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: "Did you know?" module
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A new module at the main site with random "Did you know?" phrases has been implemented. Any suggestions for new phrases are greatly appreciated! Even stupid ones. :p

Just think of any random HF curiosity and comment below!
Did you know, Drew has Amensia?  :D :D
(27-08-2017, 03:47 PM)Bhargavmodak Wrote: [ -> ]Did you know, Drew has Amensia?  :D :D

Since when?!
Since .....10? Maybe he was cured by Taylor. It was a stupid one anyway.

Here's another: Did you know? The sword of the Hero contains the souls of three sages.
(02-09-2017, 01:32 PM)Bhargavmodak Wrote: [ -> ]Since .....10? Maybe he was cured by Taylor. It was a stupid one anyway.

Here's another: Did you know? The sword of the Hero contains the souls of three sages.

A similar one is already there. ;)
Okay then what about the drew one? 
And make a list of already existing facts so people don't repeat them.
(02-09-2017, 04:54 PM)Bhargavmodak Wrote: [ -> ]Okay then what about the drew one? 
And make a list of already existing facts so people don't repeat them.

Drew does not have amnesia as far as I know. You invented that.

Making a list with the facts would spoil the surprise when you enter the main site. ;)
I saw some of them. And yeah, I forgot that Hero fighter origins comic is not canon. It is fan made by Isomnium eye I guess?
(03-09-2017, 07:18 AM)Bhargavmodak Wrote: [ -> ]I saw some of them. And yeah, I forgot that Hero fighter origins comic is not canon. It is fan made by Isomnium eye I guess?

HFO is supervised by Marti Wong. He did not write the story but he approved it.
So, The Drew- amensia applies here?
Pages: 1 2