Hero Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Registering doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why I can't register anymore in hero fighter? I tried now, on 2016.7.21 and it didn't work for me. What is the Problem? Can anyone help me?
I would appreciate all the help. Thank you in advantage!
Welcome to the forums Godzila!
If you're mentioning the PC version of Hero Fighter, then sadly registration is not possible at the moment. It is a well aware issue and has been around for quite some time. The only way to bypass this would be to ask for friends for a spare account. There were also some login issues around recently. Although there is no certain date to when this will get fixed.
(22-07-2016, 08:22 AM)Hellblazer Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums Godzila!
If you're mentioning the PC version of Hero Fighter, then sadly registration is not possible at the moment. It is a well aware issue and has been around for quite some time. The only way to bypass this would be to ask for friends for a spare account. There were also some login issues around recently. Although there is no certain date to when this will get fixed.
Hi Hellblazer!

Thank you for messaging me!
I thinked about to play with my friends and my brother together on your Room Server, but suddenly Registration didn't work. Thank you for your Answer! And yeah, I was talked about the PC version of Hero Fighter. I love that game so much! It would be great if registration would work!
I would appreciate if you would fix it Somehow. But, for now, Bye!
           DeATh_GODzILa69
Registration has stopped working on the HF web version since HFX for mobile was released. It is not something we can fix, it is something the author decided to do on his own will. I believe the idea is to end the web version sooner or later. Maybe a different version will come...
Hello, MangaD!
It's sad that I need to say I love hero fighter and it's sad to me that that game will be Even maybe deleted from the web  :( .
I Just wanted to play with my brother and my friend on room server :) . Does Your link for Room Server has An virus, Or mine AntiVirus program or firewall blocks it?
If you can help me in future, I would appreciate it with all my will!
Thank you and wish your help in Future problems of This Game!
          DeATh_GODzILa69
It does not contain virus. I'm pretty sure its a false positive. The installer contains an optional HF toolbar that used to generate ad revenue to support the game. (defunct now) However antiviruses spot that as adware and block it. So it should be safe i guess.
Does the hero fighter installer has an virus on your link, MangaD? I've clicked on to scan the file and it maybe contains malware. So Does I need to Download Hero Fighter for room server?
PS: Sorry for bad English I'm Serbian.
The HF installer contains the HFT (Hero Fighter Toolbar) which is based on the Conduit toolbar, which began to be considered adware at around 2014. For this reason your browser and anti-virus will complain.

That is why I bundled HF and the Room Server in a ZIP file and provide it at the main site here. Since the HFT is not included you won't have problems downloading.

For Room Server modifications you can check here.

I'll see if I can do a tutorial article at the main site on how to set up rooms.
If you are talking about the game installer, that does not contain malware too. It's the same reason - it has the optional toolbar to be installed in it. So it should be safe.
If you mean whats the use of it, you can use it to create a room to play with your friends, it's upto you.

@^: Change your name to NinjaD
Edit: I meant to say that the room server is used to do that, not the toolbar :/
(24-07-2016, 12:02 PM)MangaD Wrote: [ -> ]The HF installer contains the HFT (Hero Fighter Toolbar) which is based on the Conduit toolbar, which began to be considered adware at around 2014. For this reason your browser and anti-virus will complain.

That is why I bundled HF and the Room Server in a ZIP file and provide it at the main site here. Since the HFT is not included you won't have problems downloading.

For Room Server modifications you can check here.

I'll see if I can do a tutorial article at the main site on how to set up rooms.

Hmm, ok if you say, MangaD. I disabled scanning for unwanted files In my AntiVirus Program, but it still don't work. When I download your Link,
Need I to extract it or something or Just to run the aplication? I'm not good at installing so I ask.

Uh, I succesfully instaled Hero Fighter! MangaD, or Hellblazer, do you have any accounts for Hero Fighter? If you do, please share them with me, I want to play with my brother and my friends :D So if you have please share it with me! And thank you, MangaD and Hellblazer, For all the help you gave me Earlier!
Pages: 1 2