Hero Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: How to get crystals by watching videos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... My Question is: There is an option to get 3 crystals by watching a video (after a fight) ... but this message simply doesn't appear anymore....

I really need the crystals and i don't know how to get crystals, because you only get 2 crystals at every new stage  cleared, but this is simply to not enough to remove the level cap on some heroes ...
You cannot get gems - what you call crystals - by watching a video advertisement, since HFX version 1.09. The video advertisement only works for refilling the energy now. If you want more gems you got to buy them.
In my version you can still watch it. So, dont know, maybe its issued a little bit but I'm enjoying it Blush
(10-01-2016, 06:41 PM)BigFroggy Wrote: [ -> ]In my version you can still watch it. So, dont know, maybe its issued a little bit but I'm enjoying it Blush

Are you sure it is the latest version?
Yeah, I couldn't play if it had to update it, so.. And the store didn't even tell me to update it. So it's ok :)
I have v.1.09 (as appears on my loading screen) and I can get gems from ads. I thought that you they appear after you finish a stage, but you can just run game, wait a minute or so in menu and an option to watch ad appears.

However, I suspect that there's a monthly limit on ads or something. I could watch them like every 5 minutes and now they appear every 20 or 30 minutes.