Hero Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Backup Game Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The first time I unlocked the Full version of Hero Fighter X, I made a backup of the save file so I don't lose my save game + full version if anything happened to phone.. After that I entered someone's referral and continued the game and reached Act 3. After some days, some technical malfunction did happen to my phone so I had to factory reset my phone. So all data got wiped out except the backups present in sdcard.. So I restored my game backup, I was able to enter a referral again - but this time I entered different referral code.. So i just want to know that will this affect my Referral Code in any way?

PS: My referral remained same as the I restored my backup which had the same referral.. And in both cases I unlocked Swordsman Eason by entering the referral..
My guess is that the person with the previous referral code you entered won't benefit from your progress anymore. The new person will.
May I ask how you backed up your saved data? Stupid
Helium App did the backup for me.. I assume you are an Android user.. Because I don't have any idea about iOS.. :D